Small Changes Big Shifts Podcast: Kindness; Creating A Culture of Kindness in Your Company and Life
With host Dr. Michelle Robin and guest Linda Cohen
In this episode of the Small Changes Big Shifts podcast, guest Linda Cohen joins host Dr. Michelle Robin to discuss how to create a culture of kindness in your organization and methods to give and receive kindness in your own life.
Linda Cohen is known as the Kindness Catalyst. She has been a nationally recognized kindness expert and professional speaker for over a decade. Linda works with a wide variety of businesses and associations on the ROI of Kindness.
She is the author of two books. Her first book is called, “1,000 Mitzvahs: How Small Acts of Kindness Can Heal, Inspire and Change Your Life.”
- “If you see what needs to be repaired and how to repair it, then you have found a piece of the world that God has left for you to complete. But if you only see what is wrong and what is ugly in the world, then it is you yourself that needs repair.” – Rabbi Menachem Schneerson
- “When you’re full you can give from your overflow and you’re not continually depleting yourself.”
- “Let’s get back to putting our arms around each other, no matter who we are.”
3 Big Takeaways:
- Add a gratitude practice by taking a moment to think about what you are grateful for each day and add it to your morning or evening routine.
- There’s a lot we can’t control, but we can always control how we react.
- You don’t have to have a certain job title to be a kindness catalyst.
For over thirty years Dr. Michelle Robin has been guiding people on their wellness journey. She loves helping people start making those small changes that ultimately shift their whole life. In Dr. Robin’s podcast, Small Changes Big Shifts, she will help you achieve the health and happiness you want and deserve.
Each week you will hear about the world of health and wellness from guest experts and real people like you who are working to better their mind, body, and spirit. This podcast will provide valuable inspiration and information to help you start and stick to your wellness plan.
About the Podcast Host, Dr. Michelle Robin
As an Executive Well-Being Coach, Dr. Michelle Robin works with CEOs and their leadership teams to create greater peace and harmony in their personal and professional lives. As the CEO of four well-being organizations, Dr. Robin understands the stress of balancing mission, position, and profits.
Dr. Robin has spent her career developing the Small Changes Big Shifts’ evidenced-based programs to help people come fully alive. While reducing the chronic stress and chronic disease that often comes with being a leader in today’s competitive world. Her 31 years of experience guiding thousands of clients in a holistic well-being model has positioned her to be uniquely qualified to help you and your staff get and stay well.