The Economy of Kindness: How Kindness Transforms Your Bottom Line
Perfect for Business Owners, Managers, and All Staff Events
- A culture of kindness makes Reputation, Retention, and Recruitment easier to maintain.
- Intentional acts of kindness improve relationships and build stronger face-to-face and virtual teams.
- Kindness practices build stronger strategic alliances.
Book Linda for your next event
Live presentation | Virtual Keynote | Webinar
ReImagine Kindness: Lessons for a Virtual New World
Perfect for General Audience and Healthcare Professionals
- Minimal investments in kindness practices can have huge returns.
- Everyone can be a Kindness Catalyst.
- A company culture of kindness creates more loyal and happier employees and clients.
Linda’s kindness message and enthusiasm for the subject transcended through the screen and kept our audience engaged and interested. Her programs resonated with our members in a way that surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend her to my fellow meeting planners.
See Linda in action!
Be the Best KIND of Leader!
Perfect for Executive Leadership, Middle Managers, and Emerging Leaders
- Leaders can build their own kindness strategies.
- Kindness improves company morale and deepens employee loyalty.
- A culture of kindness builds stronger strategic alliances, collaboration, and employee engagement.
Dialogue with Kindness: Sustaining Healthy Discussion in a Polarized Society
Perfect for All Staff, Middle Managers, and Women in Leadership
- Non-verbal cues tell the truth of your story.
- The 4 Quadrants of Communication are acts of kindness.
- Successful corporations and individuals use kindness to create healthy dialogue.
Does your event have an audience with specific needs? Connect with Linda to talk about customized keynotes.
Partial client list