Healthcare Keynote Speaker
Tackle Burnout, Elevate Culture, and Retain Top Talent
Custom Keynotes for Healthcare Professionals to connect kindness with every aspect of the patient experience
Available as CE credits!
The perfect healthcare keynote speaker to unify your workforce, alleviate burnout, and strengthen resilience amidst constant change.
Healthcare Keynote Topics
Uplift Your Middle Managers
- Leaders can build their own kindness strategies.
- Kindness improves company morale and deepens employee loyalty.
- A culture of kindness builds stronger strategic alliances, collaboration, and employee engagement.
How Kindness Transforms Your Bottom Line
- A culture of kindness makes Reputation, Retention, and Recruitment easier to maintain.
- Intentional acts of kindness improve relationships and build stronger face-to-face and virtual teams.
- Kindness practices build stronger strategic alliances.
Building Stronger Relationships in the Workplace
- Successful organizations use Kindness practices to strengthen employee relationships and stimulate healthy dialogue.
- Kindness improves morale and deepens employee loyalty.
- A company culture of kindness elevates the patient experience and creates higher patient satisfaction.
Sustaining Healthy Discussion in a Polarized Society
- Non-verbal cues tell the truth of your story.
- The 4 Quadrants of Communication are acts of kindness.
- Successful corporations and individuals use kindness to create healthy dialogue.
Contact Linda to start building your custom program!
Partial Client List
Custom Programs for Any Healthcare Audience
- Long Term Care
- Physical Therapists
- Board Members
- Assisted Living
- Senior Care Specialists
- Association Events
- Leadership Retreats
- Nursing Conferences
- All-Staff Events
- Physician Retreats
- Healthcare Management Events
- Team Training
- Patient Experience Conferences
- Continued Education Seminars
- Leadership Training Events
- Industry Conferences
- Patient Safety Events
… and more!
Linda’s kindness message and enthusiasm for the subject transcended through the screen and kept our audience engaged and interested. Her programs resonated with our members in a way that surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend her to my fellow meeting planners.
Linda delivered a fantastic session customized for my nursing group into a session on re-emerging through healing. Her personal stories connected with the audience, and provided simple and meaningful takeaways. She was an absolute joy to work with leading up to and during the event. I highly recommend Linda as a speaker.
Linda was our keynote presenter at our 2019 Annual Conference and she was wonderful to work with from start to finish. The presentation she gave was custom to Nurse Practitioners in New Mexico and was engaging and left our attendees talking about kindness throughout the day. I would highly recommend Linda Cohen as a speaker at your next event. I know we will have her back to speak again.
We could have not picked a better session to sponsor. Your presentation was wonderful and the message you delivered was spot on.
You rocked today and I’m so grateful that I got to be a part of it. Thank you for all that you do, you are so inspiring and we are blessed to have your wisdom and guidance on being more kind.
I’ve hired dozens of speakers over the last 15 years. While Linda’s presentation isn’t about healthcare quality, bundled payments, or the future of the ACA, it is about something that is critical to the continued success of any organization ~ kindness. In an era of hostility, sometimes directed at our organizations, it’s amazingly useful for all our volunteers, staff, and leaders to be reminded that kindness really does pay off.
Linda provides healthcare professionals with unparalleled benefits:
Discover the proactive strategies managers can use to prevent turnover.
Create a culture of kindness your patients will see and feel.
Equip your workforce with the tools to manage stress and consistently contribute to organizational goals.
Learn how to stimulate healthy conversations to improve patient care as a team.
Institute systems for recognizing employees so they are motivated to do their best every day.
Learn how to create a workplace environment that employees are excited to come to.
Refresh your organization’s communication practices so everyone feels seen and heard.
Revitalize the meaning and passion for your work in healthcare.